*Until further notice, we are not accepting
new applications for fiscal sponsorship.*
DC Social Innovation Project offers fiscal sponsorship for new non-profits and community projects. Starting a new organization takes a lot of work, much of which is purely administrative. Our services take some of the administrative burden off and allow you to focus on your mission and begin making an impact.
Our services include:
- Fiscal sponsorship – making your organization immediately eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions
- Accounting and bookkeeping – providing monthly financial reports for funds that we process
To request an application, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be incorporated as a non-profit and have already applied (or anticipate applying) for tax-exempt status with the IRS in order to be eligible.
- Once you submit a completed fiscal sponsorship application to us, the review process may take at least 30 days. We do not offer a rush or expedited review process.
- Sponsored organizations receive funds from us on a monthly basis (after the 15th of every month, for funds received on behalf of the organization during the prior month).
- Instead of charging an upfront or monthly fee for these services, we receive just a minimal percentage of a sponsored organization's revenue that we process in order to cover our administrative costs; thus, there are no upfront costs to take advantage of our fiscal sponsorship services.